JCB Mini Excavators 8040
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
· A new powerful Nachi slew motor improves slew speed and torque. Brake performance across the slope is improved, and is both quieter and smoother. The gearbox is integral with the motor and is internally lubricated.
· A new roof window allows excellent visibility at the increased load over height. In addition large flat glass areas and a low right hand side window increase visibility, particularly in confined spaces.
· Reposition of the heater and the fuel and hydraulic tanks all improve visibility. On models with a cab redesigned vents mean better front demisting, ventilation is provided by a large side window and the easy to open ‘up and over’ front screen.
· An extensive bucket selection is available, ranging from 9 in. to 4 ft. A range of dedicated attachments can be harnessed to the machine via the optional single or double acting auxiliary hydraulics. In addition, short or long dozer blade options further extend your choice and help optimize machine performance
RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY
· The Perkins 100 series engine mounted on uprated resilient engine mountings delivers 25.7 hp and is easily serviced via the lightweight, color impregnated and impact resistant bonnet.
· A hydraulic oil cleanliness test undertaken on every machine ensures that the hydraulic circuit is completely clean, thus improving the reliability of hydraulic components.
· The cooling package has improved resistance to site damage and better performance, even when used in the most arduous conditions.
· The radiator is rubber mounted to reduce vibration, has more protection against site damage and is more resistant to clogging. It is combined with a new fan and an engine mounted cowl, assembly to maximize airflow efficiency while containing noise for effective engine cooling.
· JCB Plantguard is a package of security measures to safeguard your machinery from thieves and vandals. Consult your local dealer for further information.
· TOPS (Tip Over Protection Structure) Certified Cab / Canopy, with the added option of FOGS (Falling Object Guard Structure) Guard.
· Seat belt fitted as standard.
· Control isolator situated on left-hand pod.
· The spacious cab provides exceptional levels of operator comfort. An ergonomic layout, a fully adjustable seat and joystick operated servo controls all help cut fatigue. There’s also a suspension seat as an optional extra.
· Pressure test points are repositioned on the hydraulic pump, just under the engine cover, to allow easier access and fast servicing.
· Easy service access via the rear hood.